Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FiWize. We collect the IP address, browser type, domain names, access time and referring websites of the device you use to connect to the Internet. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality service and to provide general statistics regarding the use of FiWize website to assist in providing a positive online experience. See the “Cookies” section below.
FiWize may also gather personal information that you provide us. We collect information you provide through an online application at the Website when you submit the completed application. The information in your online application includes but is not limited to your name, address, date of birth, social security number, email address, phone number, employer, occupation and income. We use this information to, among other things, respond to your inquires for financial products and services.
The personal information you provide online is held by FiWize. You can access and/or change information in connection with your application by calling us at 877-4-FIWIZE. To protect your privacy, proof of identity or another authentication is required.
We only share your identifiable personal information we collect from the Website with service providers who assist us in providing services and products to you, except if we otherwise have your consent to share. Any other information shared with third parties is on a non-identified basis.
Cookies are small amounts of information which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit the Website. When you return to the Website, or other websites that use the same cookies, the cookies and your web browser are recognized. Cookies are helpful to you in that your preferences are remembered, you can navigate through the Website more efficiently and your experience on the Website can be more personalized. Cookies are helpful to us in that we can detect and solve Website problems and better understand how the Website is used in order to create a more functional and secure consumer experience.
You can manage cookies by changing the tracking settings on each of the devices and browsers from which you access the Website.
We use state-of-the-art technology to keep information you provide us secure. Information that is transferred to and from the Website uses hypertext transfer protocol (https) which provides encryption and security of the transmitted information. Consumer’s social security numbers are encrypted while being stored. We obtain contractual agreements with our service providers to ensure that they have safeguards in place to protect our customer’s private information. Our employees are trained to adhere to privacy and information security policies.
Unless otherwise specified, Residual Finance Partners, Inc. dba FiWize is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights to the FiWize website and its contents, including copyright and registered and unregistered trademark rights. You are permitted to use the Website for personal, non-commercial use in connection with products and services you are proposing to, or in fact, receive from us. In connection with any materials you may download or print for the permitted use stated above (“Content”), you are prohibited from modifying any Content or reproducing Content in a manner to cause confusion with FiWize or that otherwise will cause harm or be detrimental to our business activities. You may not misuse the Website or its contents, including for any unlawful purpose. You may not reverse engineer any of the code or processes provided on the Website.
The Website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain knowledge that we have personally identifiable information about a child under 13 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files.
To be considered for a FiWize loan, the requirements below must be met:
01. The amount borrowed must be at least $10,000 and up to $50,000+;
02. The vehicle financed can be new or used up to five model years old; and
03. Borrowers must be of good or excellent credit history.
Applying for a FiWize loan requires your agreement with the following Terms. Joint applications must be agreed to by both applicants.
01. You agree that:
a. the provided application information is true and complete;
b. you are at least 18 years of age; and
c. you have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under any offered credit arrangement.
02. You may, at any point in the process, withdraw your application.
03. You authorize FiWize to request your credit report for purposes of soliciting an offer to finance your loan via our lending network.
04. You authorize parties within FiWize’s lending network (to whom FiWize has submitted your application) to obtain your credit report for purposes of credit evaluation.
05. You agree to your provided information being shared within FiWize’s lending network.
06. You understand and acknowledge that FiWize and parties within its lending network may retain and access your loan application, your account, and other records for purposes of state and federal legal/regulatory compliance and to investigate complaints.
08. You acknowledge that FiWize cannot and does not guarantee a lender will furnish you with a loan financing offer.
09. You acknowledge that FiWize cannot and does not guarantee a lender will provide loan financing at a particular interest rate nor under specified terms and conditions.
10. You acknowledge that FiWize bears no responsibility for errors or delays in your application process which result from:
a. the providing of inaccurate information, or
b. complications (technical or otherwise) outside of our control.
11. You may consent on FiWize’s website to the receiving of electronic notices and agree to receive those notices, which may include privacy and Equal Credit Opportunity Act information.
12. You acknowledge FiWize’s offered services are available only to residents of, or secured by collateral located in, those state in which FiWize is licensed or authorized to do business, and those states in which any party of lending network is licensed or authorized to furnish such loans.
13. You acknowledge this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflict of law principles.
14. You acknowledge that FiWize’s website is a general audience website. No content is specifically directed as children under 13 years old, and FiWize does not knowingly collected information from children under 13 years old. You must be at least 18 years old to use this website and obtain the services offered on this website.
15. FiWize may revise these Terms at any time in its sole discretion. The Terms’ effective date is provided at the end of the disclosure and will be updated when revisions are made. Your continued use of the FiWize website after a change in the Terms’ effective date constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FIWIZE’S WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. FIWIZE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF FIWIZE’S SERVICES AND WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FIWIZE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER WILL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. FOR THOSE JURISDICTIONS THAT EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR PLACE RESTRICTIONS UPON THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES IN CERTAIN TYPES OF AGREEMENTS, THIS LIMITATION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO PERMIT THE MAXIMUM EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Notice to Maine Residents: FiWize maintains a surety bond issued by [ ], a surety authorized to do business in Maine. If you have a claim against FiWize that cannot be resolved informally, you may institute an action to recover your loss from that bond by filing a written complaint with the Director, Office of Consumer Credit Regulation, 35 State House Station, Augusta, Maine, 04333-0035. All fees paid by you to FiWize, other than bona fide 3rd-party fees, must be placed in an escrow account. Maine law requires a written, signed agreement between us to perform loan broker services.
Notice to Rhode Island Residents: Rhode Island Licensed Loan Broker.
Note to Vermont Residents: THIS IS A LOAN SOLICITATION ONLY. FIWIZE IS NOT THE LENDER. INFORMATION RECEIVED WILL BE SHARED WITH ONE OR MORE THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR LOAN INQUIRY. THE LENDER MAY NOT BE SUBJECT TO ALL VERMONT LENDING LAWS. THE LENDER MAY BE SUBJECT TO FEDERAL LENDING LAWS.
EFFECTIVE DATE: September 30, 2018
We might receive and collect, the following information about you while you use our services: your name, email, phone number(s), address, social security number, credit card number(s), date of birth, employer information, income figures, current loan/credit information, and vehicle information (“Information”). You may provide this Information when you go through our loan application process; sign up for other products or services through FiWize; when you provide Information to us through a third-party application, service or website; when you communicate with us regarding our services through email or other means; or when you participate in any of our marketing initiatives.
In general, FiWize uses Information to provide the products and services you requested; provide you customer support; research and analyze other products and services that may save you money offered by FiWize or others; to communicate with you via telephone, mobile devices, email or postal mail about products or services; to deliver relevant advertising; to analyze the effectiveness of FiWize advertising and other campaigns; and to otherwise conduct our business. In addition, we may disclose the information we collect as described above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, with which we have joint marketing agreements, or with which we have other agreements that among other things require the safeguarding of your Information.
Links within the FiWize site may take you to third party sites that are governed by their own privacy policies. When you use links to visit these sites, FiWize’s privacy policies are no longer valid.
Lenders: Once you have submitted an application, FiWize will begin the process arranging a loan from one of our participating lenders. By submitting a loan application to FiWize, you consent to the use of your information by the lender to obtain a credit report for the purpose of obtaining a credit offer and for other purposes related to your loan and loan account.
To Comply with the Law: We may disclose Information we collect if we determine in our sole discretion that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, including disclosure to law enforcement agencies and other government agencies and disclosure responsive to subpoenas. We also may disclosure information we collect if we deem it necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the FiWize, our customers or others.
To Third-Parties: We may disclose your information only to third-party vendors that provide services to FiWize to process your information for purposes of reviewing your loan application or those that supply products and services offered by FiWize. We do not share your information with any unaffiliated third parties without your express consent.
Residual Finance Partners, Inc., dba FiWize, is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. All lenders in the FiWize network are well established FDIC-insured banks, savings and loan thrifts, or credit unions.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We restrict access to non-public personally identifiable information about you to our employees and agents who need to know the information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural protections that comply with federal and state laws to safeguard your personal information. Because we recognize the importance of privacy where children are involved, we do not knowingly collect information from children.
It is important to remember that you have absolute control over the amount of personal information collected on this site. When you click on “Save” at each step in the process, you affirmatively consent to FiWize’s collection of Information for the application process.
As FiWize continues to develop, it may sell or purchase other companies and/or assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally included in the transfer of business assets. In the unlikely event that FiWize or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Residual Finance Partners, Inc. dba FiWize has received all appropriate licensing, as required or needed, to do business in each state where we offer our products and services. Copies of all appropriate licensing can be made available upon request and will only be sent in electronic PDF format.
Please read this eSign Disclosure and Agreement carefully.
Residual Finance Partners, Inc. dba FiWize and its affiliates and third-party service providers (“FiWize”) may need to provide you with certain communications, notices, agreements, billing statements, or disclosures in writing (“Communications”) regarding our products or services (“Services”). Your agreement to this E-sign Consent confirms your ability and consent to receive Communications electronically from FiWize, its affiliates, and its third-party service providers, rather than in paper form (“Consent”). Your E-sign Consent applies to the entire relationship between FiWize and you and all disclosures provided to you as part of that relationship. If you choose not to agree to this Consent or you withdraw your consent, you may be restricted from using the Services.
Electronic Delivery of Communications and Use of Electronic Signatures
To access and retain the electronic Communications, you will need the following:
01. A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity.
02. For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see http://www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see http://www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see http://www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (see http://www.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
03. For application-based Communications, a mobile phone operating system that supports text messaging, downloads, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
04. Access to the email address used to create your account with FiWize.
05. You must have software that permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 5.1 or higher, which is available for download at Adobe’s website.
06. Sufficient storage space to download and save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
07. If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book.
You have the right to receive Communications in paper form. To request a paper copy of any Communication at no charge, please write to FiWize at 10643 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, Attn: Customer Support – Legal; specifying in detail the Communication you would like to receive.
You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at any time. However, withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications may result in termination of your access to Services. Any withdrawal of your consent will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing your request. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legal effectiveness, validity or enforceability of electronic records that were made available to you prior to the implementation of your withdrawal of consent for electronic delivery.
To withdraw consent to electronic delivery, you must either: (i) write to us at FiWize, 10643 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85259; (ii) use a method that may be available to you at the FiWize website www.fiwize.com; or (iii) contact Customer Service at 877-4-FIWIZE.
To provide updated information on how we may contact you electronically, you must either: (i) write to us at FiWize, 10643 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd, Suite 102, Scottsdale, AZ 85259; ((ii) use a method that may be available to you at the FiWize website www.fiwize.com; or (iii) contact Customer Service at 877-4-FIWIZE.